Chamomile is a very popular and good choice for those suffering from ailments. The amount of benefits one can receive from Chamomile is tremendous.
- Promotes Sleep, Treats Insomnia
- Helps Immune System
- Reduces Stress
- Reduces Stomach and Menstrual Pain
- Induces Relaxation
- Relieves Skin Irritation
- Minimizes Wrinkles and Breakouts
- Treats Diabetes and Symptoms
A cup of Chamomile tea before bed, puts the mind and body at rest. This can help with people who suffer from insomnia. Lack of sleep can have so many worsening effects on the mind and body, so improving sleep patterns is a great benefit of Chamomile.
Stress is a killer, chamomile helps reduce stress making aspects of life much more enjoyable. When we stress to much we can be left irritated, frustrated and annoyed. Chamomile will help relieve those symptoms and prevent them from happening to you in the first place!
The anti-inflammatories and antioxidants work wonders for the skin. Wrinkles and blemishes are deminished with the help of Chamomile and these benefits prevent further worsening of the skin, leaving your skins texture smooth and supple.
The boost Chamomile gives to the immune system is great for colds and flu like symptoms. Helping your body fight off sicknesses faster and with less work on your body.
Strawberries with Chamomile Cream Recipe
- 1 cup chilled heavy cream, divided
- 2 best-quality chamomile tea bags or 2 teaspoons dried chamomile flowers
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, hulled, quartered
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Heat 1/2 cup cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until bubbles form around edges of pan. Remove pan from heat; add chamomile. Let steep 20 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl. Cover; chill until cold, about 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, toss strawberries with 2 tablespoons sugar in a medium bowl to coat. Set aside to allow juices to form.
- Strain chamomile cream through a fine-mesh sieve into a medium bowl. Add remaining 1/2 cup cream and remaining 1 tablespoon sugar. Using an electric mixer, beat chamomile cream until soft peaks form.
- Divide berries among bowls. Spoon chamomile whipped cream over berries.